Summit Transport - Had to sue a uShip provider for a payment refund

Los Gatos, California 5 comments

I contracted with Summit Transport in Selingsgrove PA in May of 2008 to deliver a boat trailer from CT to CA.Paid in advance(my first mistake!)Provider never delivered the trailer, ran me around for months with promises and lies about trailer's location.

Finally I had the guy take the trailer back to the manufacturer. Then Summit ran me around for 8 more months with refund promises. Finally I got a small claims judgement against Summit Transport in CA and sent it to the local PA magistrate to get my payment refunded.

A real hassle.My advise: don't do business with Summit Transport in Sunbury/Selinsgrove PA.

Review about: Boat Trailer Transport.

Comments

I am one of Kurt's other victims. He plead guilty to scamming myself and 9 other people out of $340,000 earlier this year and then skipped sentencing earlier this month.

Site is DOWN!!!!!!

USHIP.COM changes the wording again! This is done to make those posting the "truth" look like fools. It's the "dirt" that UShip doesn't want you to know!

It used to read:

This profile belongs to someone who is no longer registered member (Account suspended) site:uship.com

It now reads:

This member is currently suspended from the uShip site. Please contact Member Support if you have questions

Use the ADVANCED Google search option by copy/paste of the phrase above and a search of the domain name UShip.Com

Information you won't find any other way!

For a good sampling of what you may experience when using one of the 1000’s of illegally operating Carriers on Uship, just GOOGLE the entire phrase below. Click on the results and read through the feedback of the 100’s if not 1000’s of incidents of stolen money, property, property damages, extortion and abandoned property.

These profiles were suspended, but the damage was already done. The suspensions are done to keep this information from damaging the site‘s reputation and not let the truth trump the propaganda that the site publishes all over the net.

GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING:

Just Gogle:

UShip scams to see what really goes on that UShip hides from the consumer "Shipper"

View more comments